Zenit’s Blue series of submersible pumps are rugged and reliable, suitable for permanent installations, temporary installations and for emergency pumping of flooded areas due to their convenience and ease of handling. They are suitable for pumping from tanks and wells.
Meticulous design and the use of high-grade materials allow easy maintenance and make the replacement of parts subject to wear simple and less frequent than on other models in the same price band. Every model undergoes pressurised testing to guarantee perfect assembly and operation of the gaskets, cable gland and mechanical seals. The Blue series includes a 2 year Zenit warranty.
Zenit’s Blue series features two sub-series of pumps;
DRENO (DR Blue) series featuring a multi-channel open impeller ideal for clear or slightly soiled wastewaters.
DRAGA (DG Blue) series, featuring a vortex impeller and large free passage for pumping wastewater with heavy soil.
• Max Head: 14.0 m
• Max Flowrate: 318 l/min
• Techno-polymer multi-channel open impeller
• Techno-polymer suction strainer
• Max Head: 11.6 m
• Max Flowrate: 462 l/min
• Techno-polymer vortex impeller
• Full free passage
• Soiled wastewaters with solids
• Lifting stations in civil and residential plants
• Clear or slightly soiled wastewaters
• Strained, seepage and underground pump-out waters
• Irrigation and pumping from wells and reservoirs