The Verderflex Dura is the first real advance in hose pump technology since the high-pressure hose, combining the compactness of a close-coupled pump with all the benefits of the traditional long coupled pump. This innovative range has a small footprint and a design that ensures the best possible performance from a peristaltic hose pump.
The Dura range covers flow rates up to 15.3 m3/hr and discharge pressures up to 16 Bar. It is suited to heavy-duty applications such as wastewater slurry and mining applications where high solid content is common. These pumps are also ideal for accurate dosing applications. The enhanced hose design ensures that any Verderflex hose pump handles the toughest jobs with the minimum downtime.
• No valves or seals in contact with the process fluid.
• Available with chemically resistant flange connections
• Designed with energy efficiency in mind
• Low pulse design to provide gentle pumping action, for shear sensitive flocculants and to increase the viability of sensitive bacteria
• Verderflex hoses are the longest life hoses, their life does not depend on the abrasiveness of the process fluid. (e.g. lime or Silicon Carbide pastes)
• Low maintenance – the only parts you need to replace is the hose and lubrication.
• Process fluid is completely contained within the pump in the event of a burst hose.
• Process fluids with high SG are not an issue.
• Ideal for slurries and other liquid with high per cent solids.
• Process fluids that contain gas are also not an issue. Peristaltic pumps by nature have no “vapour-lock” problems.
• Advanced design means accurate and repeatable dosing
• Verderflex pumps operate without any manual intervention – reducing downtime due to operator error.
• Mining Industry
• Water Treatment
• Chemical Industry
• Paints and coatings
• Textile Industry
• Ceramic Industry
• Paper and Pulp
• Recycling & Waste Remediation
• Food and Beverage
• Anaerobic Digestion and Biogas