Inoxpa’s TLS pump is a highly efficient and reliable positive displacement rotary lobe pump designed for sanitary requirements. This is a versatile pump, ideal for handling both low and high viscosity fluids. It is commonly used in the dairy, food-processing and cosmetics industries along with filtering and bottling processes. Products containing fragile solids are able to be transported without damage due to the specially designed lobes.
This pump is a monoblock pump that is adaptable to any gear motor with a B5 flange. The pump features a stainless-steel housing and cover manufactured by investment casting along with two tri-lobe rotors with a sanitary design attachment. The pump is provided with adjustable hygienic stainless-steel legs.
– Single external mechanical seal with sanitary design
– Alternative seal options available
– Helical gear unit with B5 flange in compliance with IEC standards
– Triphasic 4-pole induction motor
– IP 55 protection
– F-class insulation
– High and ow viscosity fluid
– Products containing fragile solids
– Bottling and filtering
– Food, Beverage, Dairy, and Cosmetics industries