Remko offer two series of self-priming pumps; the RT series and RTH series which are available in stainless steel, cast iron and CD4MCu construction in a range of sizes. The Remko RT Series are best suited where trash and solids are present. Ideal for stormwater, waste water, raw sewage to construction dewatering. The RTH Series are best suited for high pressure applications where small solids are present. Ideal for mine dewatering, trade waste, food to chemical processing.
This range of pumps is fitted with a two-vane semi-open impeller and self-aligning oil lubricated mechanical seal specifically designed for industrial service. Robust bearings and driveshaft are enclosed in an oil filled rotating assembly. All components are designed for ease of removal and maintenance. The large volume displacement allows the pumps to reprime in an open system. This series of pumps can be powered by electricity, diesel or petrol engines, flex-coupled or V-belt driven.
– Large volume displacement allows reprime in open system
– Ability to handle air, overcoming vapour handling problems common in conventional centrifugal pumps
– Solid handling multi-vane impeller
– Self-aligning oil-lubricated mechanical seal
– Robust bearings and driveshaft
– Removable inspection cover
– Raw Sewage
– Chemical processing
– High pressure applications
– Industrial applications
– Trade Waste
– Food Processing