Inoxpa’s RV range are centrifugal pumps with helicoidal impellers. This range is an ideal solution for the transfer of liquids containing solid particles or medium viscosity products that cannot be pumped using ordinary centrifugal pumps. Due to the impellers helicoidal shape product transfer is gentle and without clogging. It is suitable for applications including the transfer of whole fruits or fruit pieces, vegetables mushrooms, fish etc.
RV pumps are widely used in wineries for the pump-over process where the high capacity and minimum destruction of the solid parts (seeds, skins, etc.) is required. The design of the pump contributes to a better extraction of tannin, the colouring matter of wine, in the phase of vinification, reducing the lees formation and, as the result, achieving high quality wines.
– Close-coupled design
– Helicoidal impeller
– Pump casing with drain port
– Pump casing with volute
– High efficiency (>70%), low power consumption
– Motor: IEC B35, 1500 rpm, IE2
– Mechanical seal: EN 12756 (DIN 24960 L1K)
– Connections: DIN 11851
– Maximum particle size: ø 75mm
– Medium viscosity products
– Liquids containing solid particles