Inoxpa’s RF pump is a flexible impeller pump. These pumps are designed to be reversible, self-priming and able to suck from a maximum height of 5 metres. This type of pump is ideal for pumping products of both high and low viscosity as well as products containing particulates or gas. Main applications include transfer of dairy products, edibles, beverages, wine and oils.
Due to the eccentric shape of the pump housing, a vacuum is created in the suction side that enlarges the volume between the blades and this causes product suction.
In the discharge side the blades bend, reducing the volume between them resulting in product discharge.
– Bare shaft or close-coupled construction
– Reversible and self-priming pump
– Machined investment casting casing
– Double flat drive of the impeller
– External single mechanical seal
– Easy maintenance
– Viscous and non-viscous product transport
– Transport of products containing gases or particulates
– Transport of food and beverage products