These high performance pumps have a seal-less design which eliminates leaks and product contamination, and also have the ability to run dry continuously without adversely affecting the pump’s performance, pressure, and accuracy (no slip).
Reliability: The Abaque pump has none of the usual parts that create problems on other pumps: seats, valves, mechanical seals. The hose is the only replacement part.
Handling of the toughest pumping challenges, including extremely abrasive and aggressive fluids, solid loaded liquids, as well as shear sensitive and viscous materials.
– Can run in forward or reverse
– Suction-lift capabilities to 32.8 feet (9.5 meters)
– Discharge pressures to 232 psi (16 bar)
– Handles water-like viscosities as high as 352,000 SSU (70,000 cSt)
– Transfers solid and soft particles
– Hoses are available in a wide range of materials to suit various applications
– All hoses handle liquid temperature from 32°F (0°C) to 176°F (80°C).
– EPDM hoses handle temperature up to 194°F (90°C)
– Slurry transfer
– Chemical transfer
– Reagent dosing
– Filterpress feeding
– Mines and quarries
– Thickener underflow recirculation
– Froth flotation
– Printing and packaging
– Soap and detergent