Ebara’s EVMS range of vertical multistage pumps are manufactured to a high standard of quality and achieve reliable operating performance. Ebara has rethought the hydraulic design used in multistage pumps, utilising the latest in computational fluid dynamics and design, followed by rigorous testing. Ebara has developed a unique and optimised impeller, its shape maintains high efficiencies and very significantly reduces the axial thrust – meaning that any standard IEC motor can be used and bearing life is improved.
– Use standard IEC motors
– Various connections – Oval, round or loose flange; victaulic; clamp
– Cast iron, 304 or 316 stainless steel material options.
– Various seal material options
– Cartridge seals for easy maintenance
– Spacer coupling (5.5 kW & above)
– Industrial, commercial and agricultural applications
– Water treatment plants
– Boiler feed – Irrigation systems – Fire fighting
– Pumping of hot or cold water for HVAC systems
– For the pumping or boosting of water in general