Netco’s range of Polyethylene Packaged Pumping Stations are a convenient, high-quality and reliable solution for any liquid pumping application. With a specific focus on reducing work onsite and installation timeframes, each pump station is supplied as a complete, factory-assembled package with pumps, pipework and electrical controls, purpose-selected to meet specific site requirements.
Netco Polyethylene Packaged Pump Stations are available in standard sizes from 100L up to 6000L capacity. Custom-size Pump Stations are also available, and we offer complimentary site visits to measure up and ensure our clients get exactly what they need.
Pump Stations require scheduled preventative maintenance and regular pump-out to ensure reliable ongoing operation. If you require assistance, you can book a Pump Station service here.
|Model||External Diameter||Nominal Depth||Nominal Volume|
Other sizes available on request.
Tanks may vary from product seen in the left image.
Dimensions may change at any time without notice, please contact Netco for confirmation.
Netco Polyethylene Packaged Pump Stations provide many key advantages for the installing contractor, including:
• Lightweight, yet tough tank construction manufactured from roto-moulded, medium-density polyethylene.
• One-piece construction – no on-site sealing or jointing
• Packaged solution – reduced work onsite and reduced installation time
• Safer for workmen – no confined space entry
• Heavy-duty engineered base section – no need for concrete ballast*
• Smooth inner surfaces – inhibits bacterial growth, very easy to clean
• Engineered to AS/NZS 1546.1:2008
• Mould-formed benching construction – minimises sludge build-up
*NPE-800, NPE-1200 & NPE-1600 models only. Please refer to installation guidelines.
Netco Polyethylene Packaged Pump Stations can be utilised across almost any industry, typically in the following liquid pumping applications:
• Trade Waste