The Netco Fibreglass Packaged Pump Station is a flexible and lightweight option for various applications requiring submersible pumps suited to industrial and commercial applications.
These pump stations come in a range of almost endless sizes and are supplied as a complete factory assembled package including pumps, pipework, valves, access cover and all related accessories.
Designed to give the customer the edge in excavation downtime these stations are all manufactured to suit individual site requirements and can also include an integral valve pit to make for a neat and compact installation.
– Filament wound structural laminate core
– Resin rich internal reinforced corrosion barrier with smooth moulded finish
– External resin rich water penetration barrier with structural foam ribs and reinforced laminate outer.
– Integral valve chamber option to keep valves out of main chamber
– Austral International safety access cover supplied as standard
– Single or dual pump configuration
– Wide range of diameters and depths
– Electrical controls to suit all applications including BMS outputs, SMS auto-diallers and telemetry supervisory equipment
– Lightweight construction
– Fast and efficient installation
– Engineered in a wide range of sizes and depths
– Good alternative to concrete for industrial sites
– Complete package including pump, pipework and controls