The Netco concrete pump station for submersible pumps is a mould-formed and pre-engineered solution suited to municipal, industrial and commercial applications ensuring a high standard of quality and minimal onsite work.
These stations are offered in 3 different diameters and any height between 3 metres and 10 metres, they are highly customisable with a range of options including;
– Wide range of pumps
– Custom Controls built to suit site application and customer
– Multiple protective coatings available including HDPE lining, Magnesium gel and epoxy coating.
– Vent poles
– Well Washers
– Inlet knifegate valves
– Odour control systems
– Chemical dosing
– Overflow Storage Tanks in various sizes and configurations
– Mould formed construction,
– Calcareous aggregate and sulphate resistant cement
– Guaranteed reinforcement cover of minimum 60mm.
– One piece base section construction with integral sludge batter to prevent pump station dead spots.
– Base is poured as one piece – no cracking or shrinking between base and chamber wall.
– Integral valve chamber for smaller, neater footprint and avoidance of soil settlement problems. Separate valve chambers also available.
– Austral International 4 sided safety access cover supplied as standard
– Mitigate site construction risks
– Fast and efficient installation
– Pre-engineered in 3 sizes – 1800, 2250 and 3200mm diameter and up to 10 metres deep.
– “Pre –Approved” by multiple water authorities
– Complete package for contractor simplicity and peace of mind
– Municipal & Industrial Sewage
– Municipal & Industrial Stormwater