Netco Stainless Steel Oil Water Separators are enhanced gravity separators capable of removing oil and solids from wastewater prior to it’s disposal into the local sewage system.
The separator utilises the difference in specific gravity between the components of a liquid stream, causing the coalescing of oil droplets and the separation of oil from water.
Netco stainless steel separators are manufactured from durable 304 grade stainless steel and utilise coalescing tube packs for gravitational separation. For marine and corrosive environments separators are also available in 316 stainless steel construction.
|NPSS-1000||1000 Litres per hour||1250mm||3700mm||1200mm|
|NPSS-1500||1500 Litres per hour||1250mm||455mm||1200mm|
|NPSS-3000||3000 Litres per hour||1935mm||455mm||1200mm|
|NPSS-6000||6000 Litres per hour||2330mm||660mm||1580mm|
– Durable and tough stainless steel construction
– 100 micron sock filters in outlet for polishing of treated liquid
– Aesthetically pleasing, suit upmarket environments
– 10 year workmanship warranty
– Robust tube pack separation
– Automotive dealerships
– Vehicle maintenance depots
– Heavy machinery yards
– Mine sites